Through the Training of Teachers of Islamic Education for Preventing Extremism project, the Royal Institute for Inter-Faith Studies, in partnership with Danmission aimed at preventing extremism among Jordanian communities through teaching the moderate values of Islam and encouraging diversity and acceptance of the other.
- Preventing extremism among Jordanian teachers.
- Enhancing the leadership capacity of teachers of teachers of Islamic religion in public schools in Jordan by offering training workshops.
- Promoting religious freedom, protecting human rights, attaining good governance, enhancing universal values, and encouraging respect for differences.
- Advocating peaceful and moderate values of Islam away from extreme interpretations.
- Developing a training manual that covers the notions of Dialogue, Shared Living and Human Rights in Islam.
- Developing a Training of Trainers (TOT) manual.
- Delivering training workshops on the subjects of Dialogue, Shared Living and Human Rights in Islam.
- Delivering Training of Trainers (TOT) workshops to teachers in Jordan.
- Delivering training workshops carried out by teachers.
Training of Teachers of Islamic Education for Preventing Extremism 2018